How is going, I am so lazy with posting on both my blogs these days, but I am going to improve and post more consistently from this Monday.
Today from my beauty diary , I bring you a oil, it's Sea-Fennel and Coconut Massage Oil from The Natures Co. from the Aquaspark range.
So let me tell you something before I start the review, I just hate oils, you know why, because I have super duper oily skin and scalp, so when I have so much natural oil, why will I get more from external source.
This is the reason I never ever tried any such oil . For massage , I always used a home made massage oil , which I will share some other day.
The oily reasons of trying this one was was that Natures Co. is crualiy free, Eco friend and all natural, it's like a home remedy in bottle.
The oil is very interesting combo of Sea Fennel and coconut . This pack of 100 ml ( 3.4fl oz ) for 525 INR with the shelf life of 2 years. I thnk they have changed their prices , so please check their website once.
It has vitamin-E , Jojoba , coconut oil, which means its full of goodness .
So I thought why not try it and off-course I used it not only for massage but for a lot more.
I use it for dry skin areas like elbow and knees , for dry cracking feet, use a drop for my hair as serum on damp hair and also to make legs shiny when I wear dresses.
It is this oil that is shiny buy not stick, you have to rub it for skin to absorb it completely and smells just amazing.
1) It's non sticky formula.
2) Smells like new born baby . Tips, it's such a soothing fragrance, just love it and best part is that fragrance stays for a while.
3) It heels dry skin patches .
4) Makes feet smooth , I apply it at night on washed feet , wear cotton socks for a while . This takes time but makes feet smooth and soft.
5) I massaged it on the tensed mussel area and I feel it relaxed them and released my pain a bit.
6) It works great as a serum when applied in dry hair ends.
7) I like the pun packaging.
8) The brand really thinks about environment . All the products from Natures co are Eco friendly and they do not test on animals.
9) The bottles are recyclable , get them to the store , they have a bin there for them.
1) Takes a little time to absorb in skin.
2) If you like a 100% non shiny formula then you might not like it.
3) Leaves a little recide in skin . But that's understandable as its a massage oil.
4) Available online or only on Natures Co outlets, I wish they were available on all everywhere easily.