Today I am going to talk about something which we all cannot love without , specially at time if the year when it's super hot and sticky .
I am you to talk about my most loved and fav sunscreen, Suncote sunscreen gel which in my opinion is one of the best sunscreen for oily skin type.
As you all you , I have super oily acne prone and sensitive skin. All my life I have struggled to get a nice sunscreen which us not overly moist and does not form a white caste on face after applying .
This Suncote sunscreen , is a gel sunscreen wish is really light wait. It is SPF 30 and comes in this pink metallic box . The price of Suncote gel is 270 INR , which I think is fine for 100 g of the product.
It smells amazing and gets absorbed in skin super quickly without leaving a white caste.
1) Leaves no matt cast behind
2) Leaves skin matt
3) Controls Oils
4) Absorbs into the skin in seconds.
5) Stays on for good 6-7 hours.
6) Does not mess up with acne or
7) Suitable for male skin as well ( my brother uses it)
8) Suitable for mature skin too ( my mum uses it)
9) Smells Amazing but mild which fades away. I hate strong smelling creams.
10) Lasts for a really long time. All there of us ( my mum, me and bro ) use it and one tube lasts 3 months.
11) Travel friendly packaging. I have travelled with it many times and it never leaked.
1) As its a gel formula, it might not be moisturizing enough for dry skin people. So they need to use a separate moisturizer.
2) Availability can be a issue, it's available only on a few pharmacists .
As I said earlier , this is my fav sunscreen, I have repurchased it several times and do not intend to try any new one.
I have been using it for 2-3 years now , even reviewed suncote suncreen gel on my blog Being Beautiful and Pretty a year back.
Which is your Favorite sunscreen!!