Today from my beauty diary , I being another Khadi product review from my Khadi Haul. I am going to talk about Aloe Vera Gel by Khadi.
So the main purpose of getting aloe Vera gel is that I have super duper oily skin and we all know how good aloe Vera gel is for oily skin , scars, evening out skin tone and a lot more skin problems.
Though I like to use the gel direct from leaf but sometimes it's not possible to have access to that, so I needed something close to that and what better than this all natural aloe Vera gel by Khadi.
Aloe gel is price at 110 INR for 210 ml of product.
The gel come in this transparent bottle with snap cap which makes it easy to use.
The way to use it us very simple, just massage four face with a bit of gel after washing with face wash and wash off with water.
I had super high expectations from this product. I was hoping that it will help the oil factory I have in my skin and guess what , it did.
After first wash I was able to notice a slight control on my facial oil. But after using it for 2 week , I was able to notice a big difference.
Skin feels, matt , tight and I see that my old acne scars are fading gradually.
For last one month I am not taking care of my skin, went in holiday , was under sun a lot , I got a lot of discolouration, this gel is slowly helping even out my skin-tone.
1) It's all natural
2) Controls facial oil.
3) Helps with the active acne
4) Fades old scars
5) Evens out skintone
6) Makes face look fresh and smooth
7) It has a light fresh fragrance
8) Travel Friendly packaging
9) Very economical
1) One thing I di t like is the the label on the bottle comes off every time I use the gel because I hold bottle with wet hands . The remains of label paper gets mixed with gel when I am massaging gel in the face. Hate this, will have to take off label in one go.
2) Though snap cap on bottle is good but I wish it had a pump .
3) Availability can be a issue.
Despite these 3 cons, which basically are about packaging, I must say that the product is just amazing, a all natural solution to a lot if skin issues.
Can u believe it kept my skin almost clear even in that time of the month.
I am sooo happy that I finally found something that really works for my skin oils and scars and is chemical free. :)