For oily skin girls like myself it's always a problem to find out a product to replace oily night cream and I finally found it. Just Herbs Skin Lightening Gel costs 395INR for 50g product.
So I have a extremely oily and acne prone skin and to make it worse it's super sensitive too. It's really difficult to pick and choose creams and moisturisers which can moisturise and not add on to the already oily skin of mine.
Recently I started using a whole new skincare range from Just Herbs and it has done wonders for me. Just Herbs Skin Lightening Gel is something that I replaced my night cream with.
It's made of mulethi and khus which are Indian herbs that works really well to treat oily skin . It's a gel which moisturises skin but does not clog pores.
As the name suggested , it totally works to lighten the old acne scars and even outs the skin tone.
1) It smells so god, like roses.
2) As it's a gel formula , it's completely oil free.
3) It's a really moisturing but oily so oily skin girls can use it without any fears.
4) Does not clogs pores so no issue of breaking out.
5) In long run helps lightning scars and works on even out skin time .
6) It's a great replacement for a night cream .
7) Works well as a base for makeup.
8) It has a calming effect on sensitive skin and redness.
9) It's a all natural and Paraben free formula.
10) Just Herbs products are not tested on animals.
I really wish it came in inn a pump packaging, that's more hygienic.
Just Herbs Skin Lightening Gel is my Jam these days, I use it every night and never in morning I have any oil deposit on face.
I have been using it for over a month and I have seen a huge difference in scars fading and believe me when I say that because I have a lot of them.
I started using it when I was breaking out a lot and it never messed with active acne, it rather helped calm down the sensitive skin.
Once a day application makes skin super soft .
If you are looking for a oil free moisturiser then Just Herbs Skin Lightening Gel is what you need.