For a really long time I was looking for a good under eye cream and whatever I tried was a fail in front if my DIY under eye patches. Then I tried VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream.
VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream costs 190 INR and I got it from Flipkart . Well to be honest I got it because it says it has almonds and was inexpensive.
It's a white cream with a really nice mild fragrance. It's not too thick but really moisturising.
So with a blank mind I starred using it and it totally surprised me. In first 3-4 days I noticed quite a change in the darkness . I was shocked as I did't really expected to see any difference in a shirt period of time.
I have been using it for 2 months now and I think fir fur at week the results are quick and then it slows down but you can still see a noticeable difference.
I use the VLCC eye cream twice a day and it really does the job well. For the price, it's totally worth it .
1) It's a really moisturing formula
2) Has a nice mild fragrance but it does not effect the eyes.
3) It really works for dark circles.
4) Sometimes eye creams makes eyes watery , this one does not do that.
5) Can be used under makeup.
6) It's super affordable and easily available.
1) Does not work well for puffiness.
2) The packaging is a bit unhygienic as one has to dip the finger inn every time one uses it.
3) Will take months to completely vanish dark circles.
If you are looking for a affordable and effective eye cream then I definably recommend VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream , it will prevent you from looking like a panda.