The weather has started to change and it's going to get chilly before we know it. Although I am a summer person but one thing I look forward to in winter is yummy fresh veggies. So today let's see the best vegetables to eat in winter.
In the foggy, chilly months all we want to do is eat well. No one wants to go out to buy the groceries. But , you gotta eat the vegetables that winter brings along right. No worries, just download PepperTap and your your groceries will be delivered to your door steps in no time.
Now let's see what all veggies one should eat in winters to stay healthy and fit.
2) Fenugreek Leaves: This is my favorite of all leafy vegetables. Better known as Methi, it's loaded with vitamins , minerals and fibres. It helps in lowering cholesterol.
3) Carrots: I so wish fresh carrots were available all year round but they only come in winter and I go crazy over them. They are a great source of vitamin B, C , D, E and K.
4) Turnips: Not my favorite but really healthy, they are said to help you keep warm. Turnips have fibres, dilates, vitamins and minerals.
5) Spinach : These leaves are the healthiest vegetable in the world. They contain antioxidant, vitamin A, C , K , minerals and omega 3 fatty acids. So guys, just listen to your mummy and have it.
6) Beets: Just discovered my love for beets. They prevent heart and liver diseases and help enhance blood flow
7) Peas: I eat them a lot and there are zillion ways to cool them which will always keep you interested in them. It's a great source of Vitamin K . It has a lot of minerals as well as folic and ascorbic acid.
8) Radish: Radish paranthas, ahh, so good, I love them ! Radish is rich in potassium, lots of roughage, folic acid and ascorbic acid. When you are crave something spicy, try seasoned raw radish and it will totally satisfy your taste buds.
9) Cabbage: It is one heck of tasty and healthy vegetable. It is loaded with vitamins C , K, minerals, fibre, anti-oxidants . It reduces cholesterol and reduces risk of Cancer.
10) Sweet Potato: Can I start by saying that I love it and have already stared eating it every single day. Sweet potato is loaded with fibres, beta-carotene, vitamins A and C and antioxidants. As they full up the stomach, they help loose weight.
Now you know best winter vegetables and why they are good, so go download PepperTap, you'll find all fruits , vegetables and even household products there. Did I mention their prices of fruits and vegetables is less that your farmers market ones,because they are .
Isn't that cool, you can get fresh vegetables on cheap prices delivered straight to your doorsteps in just few clicks on you phone by using PepperTap,
Eat Healthy , Stay warm and have a rocking winter.