If you guys have been reading my blogs for ling then you already know that I am all about healthy, shiny and heavy hair. In past I have written about home remedies for dandruff and home remedies for healthy hair. Today lets talk about simple lifestyle changes that can affect the health of your hair.
Most of the times we tend to forget how much our lifestyle affects not only our health buy also skin and hair. You can read my post 5 Fruits for Glowing Skin to know how what we put in our body shows on our skin. Now let's talk about easy lifestyle changes that can affect for hair health :
1. Avoid soft drinks, alcohol, fried snacks and caffeine.
2. Make exercise a part of your daily life, it ensures proper blood flow to scalp and helps in hair growth.
3. Try to get a weekly scalp massage.
4. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing and handling.
5. Always make sure to get rid of those split ends, read how to cute split ends at home !
6. Sleep well and give your hair a chance to go.
By making these small little lifestyle changes one can get heavy, healthy and shiny hair easily.