The world is going fitness crazy. We all are about yoga and healthy eating. Green tea plays a very important role in this fitness journey. Here are 10 benefits of green tea.
1. Weight Loss- Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
2. Heart Diseases- green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed. It also prevents formation if clots.
3. Cholesterol- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
4. Healthy Teeth- Green tea can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection.
5. Diabetes- Green tea helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.
6. Depression- Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves which provide relaxing and tranquilizing effect.
7. Skincare- Green Tea help with wrinkles and the signs of aging,because of its antioxidant.
8. Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial- Green tea has strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating virus infections.
9. Blood Pressure- Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
10. Stress- The thiamine in green tea has been shown to produce a calming effect.
These are top 10 benefits if drinking green tea. If you are into fitness and all you need is a healthy life, consuming green tea is a must, its a easy home remedy for weight loss and bloating. To make the most of your green tea, check out my post Right Way to have your green tea .