Recently Maybelline came up with Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara and ofcourse I had to try it. According to me, Maybelline makes the best mascaras ever.
The wand is the most interesting part of the mascara. Its not your regular wand with round long braces to latch the lashes. The wand is rubber with very tiny rubber braces that pick up the right amount of product, somehow manages to catch every lash and coats them well.
The formula is medium consistency that does not clump up. The formula holds the curl all day long without flaking.
I am use to using Maybelline Falsies which gives a lot of volume and length too. This one gives a lot of length but not that much volume.
So I was trying to get some volume so did 2-3 coats. After doing this for a few times I have realized that it clumps up after second coats.
1. Gives crazy length to lashes
2. Adds volume
3. Works on both upper and lower lashes.
4. Does not smudge
5. Holders curl pretty well
6. Wand picks up the right amount of product.
7. Rubber braces on wand grabs lashes and coats them well.
8. Mascara is thick so dries quickly.
1. It's quite difficult to wash off completely.
2. If you are use to crazy volume that Maybelline Falsies gives, then you might nit like it.
3. If you try to do more than 2 coats, it might clump.
I am totally obsessed with Maybelline the falsies Push Up Drama Mascara right mow, its the best mascara for lower lashes. Its a great lengthening mascara but if you are looking for volume, Maybelline falsies waterproof is the best.